Christian, wife, mom, baker, and aspiring figure competitor. I'm married to my best friend and we have three kids together; two girls, ages 7 and 5, and a son who turned 1 in June. You'll find personal posts, selfies, flexies, workout logs, and the occasional reblog.
Weaning problems- my left boob is fine, my right one feels like it’s about to pop. I’ve never gone this long without nursing or pumping. This will be good for us since I’ve been working on weaning for a couple weeks but damn, it’s uncomfortable!
I definitely won’t complain if Liam just wants to nurse all night tomorrow.
I’ve had an awesome day and now I need to go shower but I’m really tired and just want to sleep.
Christina’s guest bed is so comfortable I didn’t want to get up this morning.
A tour of T9 headquarters and getting to finish my book was worth dragging my butt up though :)
She’s finishing up a meeting and then we’re going to pick Smash up!!!
Be prepared for selfies galore!
Sometimes I really just wanna be sarcastic but I’m worried people will think I’m an ass when in reality it means I like you enough to tease you.
I skyped with Ror tonight and Liam kept giving me kisses and it was the greatest thing ever!!!
Not really :(
Long story short, they’re too busy for me and my family. They might say otherwise but their actions say just that.
My sisters and I decided we needed to use up moms Mother’s Day gift since it’s freaking October already. Made plans for this Wednesday. Mom sees my fb status about leaving for Cali tomorrow and then proceeds to text my youngest sister telling her that I wouldn’t be there Wednesday.
Really mom? You couldn’t just text ME asking if I was gonna be there, you had to go to one of the other girls and have her call me all worried? I guess I shouldn’t be surprised since she hasn’t answered or returned any of my calls since July.
In 24 hours I’ll be at the airport picking up Diana.
Uh, YES PLEASE.
I was tagged by going-my-way to share 10 facts about myself
1. I have 2 middle names, Marie-Louise. (I stole your first one because I have it in common and it was cool!)
2. I used to hate drinking water and would only drink like 1 glass a day. Now I have to have at least 100oz or I feel dehydrated and even then sometimes I still do.
3. I can roll my r’s
4. I’ve got a ridiculous memory. I can remember the most trivial things people tell me but if it’s important I can forget it in seconds.
5. I have a thing for voices. A persons voice matters more to me than their looks.
6. I’ve always wanted to shoot a rifle but am scared of the recoil so I’ve never shot anything bigger than a BB gun.
7. I haven’t had a full nights sleep in over 2 years.
8. I used to tell people that I was an orphan because my mom died when I was 6 and my dad was in prison, which felt like he was dead since I never got to see him. I did explain that I wasn’t really though, I just felt like it sometimes.
9. I’m afraid of heights but spend several afternoons this last summer hanging out 30 feet in the air. It was terrifying and amazing at the same time.
10. I was almost in a Sears Christmas catalog when I was 7,
I forget who I was tagged by but I’m supposed to tell 2 random facts about me
1. I didn’t get my drivers license until I was 18.
2. I successfully parallel parked my very first time trying and have never been able to do it since.
I was tagged by progressiveresistance to list 10 things that make me happy
1. My husband and children
2. Watching a lighting storm
3. The sound of rain on a metal roof
6. Buying someone a well thought out gift
7. Texts out of the blue
8. My childrens laughter
9. Riding horses
10. Binge watching tv shows
I love getting tagged in stuff and I’m sorry I haven’t posted anything. I’ll hopefully get on that tonight.